IT TESTIFIES OF THE FAITHFULNESS OF G-D AND HIS PROMISES
(Jeremiah 32:42; 1 Kings 8:56).
“Or”= “LIGHT” OF ZION:
(Isaiah 60:20),Who is preparing to return to her (60:1-2).
as the waters cover the sea (Isaiah 11:9; Habbakuk 2:14).
Messiah is the True Light that came into the world to
enlighten every man (John 1:9).
THE BURNING MENORAH:
When the L-RD pours out His Spirit upon all flesh in the closing days
of this age (Joel 2:28), the Jewish people will again be a light
to the nations, spreading the Good News of His Salvation (Yeshua)
throughout the whole earth (Isaiah 43:10-12; Acts 1:8).
THE SWORD AND SYMBOL OF TRI-UNITY:
The sword of the Holy Spirit, which is the Word of G-d (Ephesians 6:17)
proceeding from His mouth, shall smite the earth with judgment
(Isaiah 11:4), and go forth from Zion, from Jerusalem
throughout the earth (Isa. 2:3; Mic.4:20).
And the L-RD will become King over all the earth; on that day
the L-RD will be One and His Name One (Zechariah 14:9).
THE THREEFOLD CROSS IN THE MENORAH
AND IN THE SYMBOL OF TRI-UNITY:
The Redemption and Salvation of Israel and the world by the G-d of Israel is:
1. Of a threefold nature;
2. Testified to by three witnesses: the blood, the water and the
3. Deliverance from the inescapable threefold trap of sin, death,
and eternal damnation.
4. G-d’s Redemption accomplished: through the passage of three
times, or ages.
5. The Redeemed constitute G-d’s people of a threefold nature:
a) a chosen race of 12 tribes (Israel);
b) a holy nation of priests (Levites);
c) a royal priesthood (Cohanim).
6. They shall serve the Holy One of Israel as a threefold Habitation (not made with hands):
a) Court; b) Holy Place; c) Most Holy Place.
7. The G-d of Israel is One, His Salvation is One, His Habitation is One, and His people are One. Nevertheless — all are of a threefold nature.
Copyright © 2014-15
All Rights Reserved.