The aim of OR TZION is:
1. to encourage “Tshuva and Aliya,” which is the Return of the Jewish people to the G-d and Land of Israel.
2. “to thresh the mountains of 1800 years of lies and crush them, and to make the hills of
man-made religious traditions like chaff…;”
3. to say to the nations, “The L-RD has redeemed His servant Jacob!” and to Israel,
“Behold your G-d!” (Isaiah 60:1-3; 41:15; 40:9).
The purpose of The Virtual Tabernacle is:
1. to serve as a Witness to this Redemption;
2. as a Warning of what the consequences will be of disregarding this Redemption;
3. and as a Testimony to the whole House of Israel of the unshakable certainty of this Redemption.
Only the Light of G-d’s Word, shed on worldwide developments, events and treaties, enables us to see the truth, and to find the way of escape from this present state of corruption, from sin, death and wrath, into a new life with G-d.
“Arise, shine; for your Light has come, and the glory of the L-RD has risen upon you.
For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples;
but the L-RD will arise upon you, and His glory will be seen upon you.
And nations shall come to your light and kings to the brightness of your rising.”
SEARCH this Virtual Tabernacle. You will find:
1. The Altar of Burnt Offering with the Sin Offering – Without it no man may enter the Holy Habitation of G-d.
2. The Laver – Washing with the water of the Word of G-d is cleansing and regenerating. No priest may enter apart from it.
3. The Lampstand – The Light of G-d’s Word enlightens our understanding with the light of Truth.
4. The Table of Shewbread – The Word of G-d is the Bread of Life. This Bread does not decay. It sustains eternally.
5. The Altar of Incense – In His Presence is fullness of joy, yet without holiness no man may see G-d. True worshipers worship Him in Spirit and Truth, with prayer and praise, in the Holy Spirit.
6. The Ark of the Testimony – Outside of Yeshua you will find a “Veil” preventing you from seeing it. The veil is attached to a many-threaded cord.
The Virtual Tabernacle is an arrow from G-d’s bow sent to sever the cord. As the veil drops the holy Ark of G-d becomes visible which bears Testimony to the New Covenant. The threads of the cord are the prophets and Torah!
7. Renewing My Mind Exercise Pages
Presents in a brothcube how to deprogram wrong, defeatist thinking and reprogram into right(eous), creative thinking for all who are in Messiah. “All Power” is given to man through right(eous) thinking to bring heaven to earth. Fearless Faith, Surrender, Obedience, Repentance, and above all — Love, are the simple rules to achieve it! The “exercise” pages’ aim is to assist you in this.